ORA helps design and implement appropriate operating models and strategies to help companies achieve specific objectives. We develop and implement customized, creative, yet practical solutions with overall strategy, organization structure, business processes, technology platform, and reporting requirements in mind.
ORA has vast experience in providing a wide variety of business and financial advisory services to tenants, owners, developers, lenders and investors in the real estate industry, such as:
- Landlord Representation / Seller Services
- Tenant Representation / Buyer Brokerage Services
- Leased and Owned Disposition Services
- Consulting & Advisory
- Transactional Management
- Lease and Real Estate Valuation
- Lease Buyouts / Lease Restructuring
- Monetization of Owned Real Estate (sale and leaseback)
- Asset Management
- Development Advisory and Feasibility Analysis
- Property Management
- Lease Abstracts
ORA takes time to understand your issues and challenges. We customize our approach and solutions to your unique environment and real estate asset.
- Our clients are our partners.
- Transfer of knowledge and skills, an important value- added service. This is accomplished through an action learning approach to consulting. We work hand-in-hand with our clients, on the ground. We are committed to developing solutions with you not imposing pre-determined models on you.
- Our expertise will not disappear after the sale is complete. ORA works with you during all stages of the consulting assignment from assessment to solution delivery.
- We commit to on time and on budget delivery.
- ORA offers our clients an informed perspective on the local economy, local market, combined with a national perspective on real estate issues and trends. We seek to maximize the revenue potential from any real estate transaction.
- Unlike larger firms, communication of all matters is with the owners or principals of the company, to ensure requests are met promptly and accurately.
- Use of a wide variety of industry systems and technology to encompass well rounded information for optimal decision making.