Andrew O’Neill is the founder and principal broker of O’Neill Realty Advisors, LLC. As a 5th generation Washingtonian, Andrew has seen complex, wide ranging business environments, over which time he has experienced numerous market conditions and adjustments. Andrew has been active within the real estate industry since 1992. Since 1995, Andrew has been focused on commercial and residential transaction based real estate. He has completed acquisition and disposition, including leasing and investment sales, transactions of value in excess of $400 million in several states, including Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. In addition, Andrew consults with clients on an ongoing basis regarding efficient operations and effective growth and change strategies and management.
Andrew has completed his course work in a Masters of Science in Real Estate Development at Johns Hopkins University in Washington, D.C. Additionally, he holds a B.A. from Loyola University in Baltimore.
Managing Director of Real Estate Services, Martek Global Services, Inc.
- Performed strategic evaluation of corporate facilities, in-lease appraisals, obtained and analyzed market information, developed financial models, lead negotiations, managed transactions among the relevant specialists (i.e. legal, finance, facilities, architectural and construction) on a national level for many organizations with multiple facilities.
- As part of the portfolio management team, Andrew handled all aspects of facilities management for clients and facilities across the country. In addition, Andrew’s duties included the facilitation of investment sale opportunities for his client investors or owner occupants.
Director, Community Realty Company, Inc. (CRC Commercial)
- Managed the leasing portfolio for one of suburban Maryland’s oldest commercial real estate operating companies.
- Responsible for leasing the company’s 1.1 million square feet office, retail, medical and industrial space.
- Worked on various redevelopment projects and was instrumental in procuring a large retail grocery chain as an anchor tenant for a neighborhood retail center.
- Conducted analysis and reporting for other projects considered for development throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Regional Director, CoStar Group, Inc.
- Managed an eight person sales staff for the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Negotiated and serviced the largest commercial real estate brokerage companies in the country.
- Recognized as CoStar’s top salesperson and traveled overseas representing the company’s interests in their expanding global presence.
Associate, Charles E. Smith Commercial Realty (Vornado)
- Responsible for leasing and sales in Suburban Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Worked on several high profile transactions that included work for National Institutes of Health and Bank of America.
Analyst, Barnes, Morris, Pardoe & Foster (now CB Richard Ellis)
- Supported the suburban Maryland office that included twelve leasing and sales brokers.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia.
- Board of Directors for the Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAAR), 2003. Still remains an active member.
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors Member (NAR)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- Georgetown Business Association
- Contributing business writer to The Georgetowner Newspaper